The holidays are approaching and you have no clue where to even begin with your gift shopping! We’ve all been there, you’re not alone! If you’re shopping for a college girl (or productive, hip girl in general) read on for my gift guide. Most of these are from etsy vendors, so you can guarantee their recipient will adore their unique, cool gift!
- “I’d Rather Be Sleeping” Coffee Mug ($19.50) Need I say more? Coffee is a college staple, and the cuter the mug, the better the morning (or 2am study sesh).
- “Killin’ It” Vinyl Decal ($2) Laptops deserve love too! Deck out your PC or Mac with these trendy stickers.
- Alex & Ani Charity Bracelet ($28) I already have quite the collection of these. They’re super in right now, and the charity bracelets allow you to give the gift of beauty and charity! There’s a number of causes to support, there’s something for everyone.
- Pine Trees Lined Notebook ($9.99) I am a bit of a notebook hoarder, but these are always useful in college and this one will definitely stand out in a classroom! It almost makes me want to take notes.
- We Were Liars by E. Lockhart ($8) I already expressed my love for this book in my previous post Young Adult Must Reads, so I won’t bore you with it now.
- Adorable 2016 Planner ($21) There’s something about a aesthetically pleasing planner that makes me actually compelled to use it! Planners are so, so, so useful in college! And this one is to die for! There’s a few other color and quote options on their etsy shop, so definitely check them out.
- Harris Tweed Makeup Bag ($21) I always have my go to makeup back that I carry with me to class and work. I love the material and color of this one, and it’s the perfect size! Make your gift even better by filling it with sample size makeup goodies!
- Lipstick Queen Saint Red ($24) No joke, these are the best lipsticks ever. I’m a major lipstick wearer, we’re talking all day every day. This line is long lasting, moisturizing, and oh so vibrant. You really get bang for your buck here, so this is a must have for all the lip stick lovers out there! My favorite shades are deep red, wine, and rose.
- Women’s Beauty Birchbox ($10/Month) A gift that keeps on giving! These subscription boxes are packed with taste specific beauty goods from high end brands, and will without a doubt satisfy even the toughest to shop for! You can select the number of months you want to give from 3 months up to a year, and the boxes are really affordable.
Hopefully this makes your shopping a little bit easier! What’s your favorite thing on the list, and have you started your holiday shopping yet?