Hey there! Welcome to Samanthability! This blog was started in 2015 as a way to share my ideas for college, post-grad, and beyond since it can be a tricky time for everyone. Here are some of my most popular posts to get you started:
- Making Money Online in College
- How to Start Your Own College Blog
- Freelance Writing in College: A Complete Guide
My name is Sam and I’m a 22-year-old recent college grad from Florida. After majoring in English, I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life writing. Luckily, I get to do just that from my home in Orlando now at as a freelance content marketer and blogger. I also am the Editor in Chief of Capulet Mag, a literary magazine for young women.
When I’m not blogging or writing, I like to read, play with my dog, and explore Orlando. I’m an introvert and a Gryffindor with a coffee compulsion. Follow me on Instagram and Twitter to see what I’m up to!
I’m glad you stopped by! Feel free to contact me here if you’d like to say hello.
- Summer Reading List 2017 (Guest post on Hei Jess)
- 5 Things I Wish I Knew Before Graduation (Guest post on Uniquely Mickie)
- Staying Sane While Applying to Jobs in College (Guest post on Berry Chic Blog)
- Ultimate Guide to Surviving Finals (MostlyMorgan)
- Why I Turned Down My Dream School (Huffington Post)